Uber has been a leader in ride sharing industry for quite some time. It has been very successful in many countries and is giving tough competition to the domicile ride sharing companies. This article is about how a rider and driver can make use of uber and its benefits from promo codes.
- Uber app is developed for smartphones and can be dowloaded through App Store/Play Store/Windows Store
- You can make use of uber even if you dont have a smartphone by requesting rides through its mobile site
- Uber App is compatible with OS versions iOS 8 and above and Android Version varies with devices. For windows it should be Windows 10 to the latest.
- After installing the App in your smartphone, you need a valid Email and Phone number to sign up for uber. Uber will validate those details by sending a confirmation link or code to your email/phone number you provide.
- You need to update the payment section with Debit or Credit card so that when ever you take a ride, the amount will be automatically debited from your card.
- Sometimes you may get errors while signing up using your mobile number /Email. That may be due to fraudulent activities that uber has detected. In such cases, you can always request uber from here.
- Most important thing for first time riders is earning free rides that uber always provide. Below are the details on how to earn free rides.
Free rides with Uber:
- New users can visit here for any latest promos that are active and can get free rides worth up to $22.
- You can also request your friends/peers to send an invite code from their app so that you get free rides into your account immediately and the referrer will get free ride when you take your first ride.
- To earn free rides for yourself after your first ride , you can also invite new users like above.
- But make sure not to promote your referral code publicly through social network or any online medium that has mass distribution. Doing so violates uber policies and may lead to suspension of your account.
Driver Sign up for UBER:
- To drive for uber , you need to download the partner app through App Store/Play Store
- Iphone users must have iOS 8 and above, Android users version 4.0 and above
- If you want to sign up through a web link you can visit here
- If you are stuck and need help signing up for uber , you can visit here
- You have to upload all the required documents , uber has a video guide on how to upload documents for driver sign up